Buck Consultants is a global HR consulting firm that helps organizations develop, deploy, and manage their workforce. We provide real-world solutions to our clients’ complex HR and business challenges.
From our modest beginning in 1916, we've developed into a full-service human resources consulting firm with a reputation for innovation and a commitment to excellence.
View Buck’s team of highly skilled professionals.
View all of our locations worldwide.
In February 2010, Xerox Corporation purchased our parent company, Affiliated Computer Services (now known as Xerox). Within Xerox, Buck is the consulting strength of the Human Resource Services (HRS) division.
For more information or to place an inquiry, please contact us.
- We have nearly 1,700 employees in 80 global locations
- In 2011, Buck celebrated 95 years of dedicated service to our clients — some of our clients have been with us since the beginning
- We keep clients up-to-date on regulatory changes and developing HR, compensation, and benefits issues with our publications, events, webinars, survey reports, and blog
- We’re social — connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- We’re recognized leaders in our field — we have recently won seven awards for industry influence and top consulting and one Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen for pension administration services