Your pay program needs to reward and influence your people in a way that fits your business, gains acceptance from regulators and stakeholders and sends the right message to your workforce. Our experienced consultants combine industry knowledge with awareness of emerging practices in compensation and rewards, challenging conventional wisdom, and keeping you at your competitive best.
- Compensation is one of your largest business expenses and your most powerful communication vehicle to your workforce. We can help you find and maintain the right balance between compensating employees fairly and managing the cost of your pay program.
- We are at ease working with your Board of Directors and Compensation Committee, C-suite executives, HR leaders, and compensation professionals from a variety of business sectors. We help articulate your organization's rewards challenges at any level and develop the right solution.
- It's often difficult to connect theory with successful execution. We specialize in applying concepts as diverse as behavioral economics and financial hedging strategies to execute and deliver efficient results for your compensation programs.
- We understand finance and know how to integrate a wide range of reward vehicles into your compensation program. We can examine a range of creative financing strategies and reward vehicle design alternatives to compensate and retain your employees, while giving you the financial flexibility to provide competitive rewards.
- Making sound decisions requires relevant data. Our compensation surveys give you defensible data to support your decisions. We're experienced in interpreting and understanding even the most complex data, allowing you to focus on applying it to make informed decisions that help your organization succeed.
Compensation committees focus their attention on the primary oversight and governance of executive compensation programs. Our experienced team serves as independent advisors to compensation committees, operating with open and transparent communication to both the committee and management.
Studies have shown that employee ownership of company stock is correlated with enhanced corporate performance. Buck regularly works with organizations to evaluate, design, and help implement equity pay arrangements for their employees and directors.
Global operations often require local considerations. Buck helps multinational organizations develop global compensation structures relevant to each region that will optimize short- and long-term business objectives.
Efficiently designed executive compensation arrangements focus management's attention on your organization's performance imperatives, thereby supporting its business plan and increasing shareholder value. We work with you to develop programs tailored to the particular needs of your organization.
These days, opportunities for employees to accumulate wealth are scarce. Our consultants create programs to help key contributors defer income or otherwise accumulate capital that are attractive to participants and cost efficient for the organization.
Many factors contribute to the environment that creates an engaged, motivated, and performance-aligned workforce. Buck uses a performance and rewards development process and infrastructure that integrates the broad range of factors that help create an effective workforce.
Sales effectiveness and compensation strategies help organizations consistently get desired results from their sales force. Our specialized team works with you to design a structure that directly contributes to the financial success of your organization.
Top talent is in high demand. Buck's proprietary surveys and benchmarking tools help companies remain competitive in the race for talent.
Compensation is delivered from multiple sources. Buck's proprietary methodology customizes comparisons of market practices and provides a solid foundation for making informed decisions for your total remuneration strategy.
Public and private companies that maintain equity-based compensation awards need to follow strict reporting guidelines. With the experience and flexibility to provide reported numbers on virtually any employee equity vehicle, Buck helps support clients reporting requirements for their equity programs.