Global Investment Advisors
Buck Global Investment Advisors is an international team of experienced investment professionals, providing investment advice to pension plans, charities, and endowments.
We are distinguished by three key characteristics:
- The advice provided is highly tailored to our individual clients' circumstances and objectives. Each advisor has the freedom to deliver client-focused recommendations, not tied by "house views" or "one-size-fits-all" approaches.
- We have invested in technology and the development of investment models, to be used in pragmatic ways to assist you in understanding risk and reaching decisions, but not to produce prescriptive, over-engineered solutions. We always prefer simple solutions over complex ones.
- Our fees are competitive and transparent, keeping you fully informed in advance of, during, and at the end of each project.
Our investment consultants provide advice on asset allocation, investment manager structure and selection, and a range of ad hoc issues arising from the implementation of an investment policy. We can help you solve your most complex investment problems in practical, cost-effective ways that give clear, measurable results.
Our investment teams are authorized and regulated by the relevant bodies in each region, including the Financial Conduct Authority for investment business in the UK and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the US.
Buck provides investment solutions for:
- Investment strategy review
- Asset liability modeling
- Investment manager review
- Integrated defined contribution consulting
- Asset transition management
- Annuities & Stable Value Products
- Pension Investment Risk Management (PIRM)
- Communication services
- Investment board of directors training