Health and Productivity
Keeping employees healthy and productive is in your best interest. New strategies — such as promoting a culture of health, sharing responsibility for decisions with employees, and tackling compliance challenges with innovative approaches — are good for your employees and your bottom line.
We know how to navigate the complexities of health care benefits, wellness, and productivity initiatives. Our HR, clinical, communications, technology, and administrative professionals can design, implement, communicate, and operate custom solutions to suit your unique requirements.
- We develop innovative solutions — like Medicare compliance programs, portable health savings accounts, and prescription drug purchasing collectives — in response to specific client needs.
- There are solutions for reining in health care costs. We understand the mix of plan designs, financial structures, and vendor and administration solutions that will meet your organization's financial and human capital needs.
- Smart decisions need sound data. We delve into your existing data, data from our proprietary surveys, and data from surveys we design and administer with you to bring you fresh insights that keep your programs focused on what really matters to your people and to your organization.
- Communication is critical to the success of any health care initiative, particularly when program changes are made. Our award-winning communicators know how to effectively connect with different audiences, and will work with you to design a program that reaches your overall employee population in the ways that are most meaningful to them.
- We back our knowledge with powerful health care tools to help keep your employees informed, engaged, and involved in their health care decisions.
We're sure that you have questions about how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) impacts your organization and your employees. Buck will help you stay current on health care reform. We'll interpret the legislation for you — so you understand, in practical terms, what it means and what you need to do. Plan sponsors should now focus on complying with those provisions of the law that become effective later this year.
Buck understands the interdependencies involved in managing healthcare and recognizes the unique needs of members. We ensure that motivations and end-goals for short and long-term benefit strategies are considered every plan design.
Through the use of targeted strategies, in-depth analyses, and clinical tools including health risk appraisals, predictive modeling, population risk analysis, and disease management, our clinical team can help address health issues across your employee population.
Buck leverages a proven framework, Consumerism 360°, which relies on the principles of shared accountability and responsibility by both the employer and employee to create customized solutions that drive an informed and engaged workforce.
Buck's audit practice provides focused audits and solutions to ensure claims are being administered accurately and according to the guidelines of your plan.
Buck Consultants and Xerox can address the new directions in health care management using our human capital strategies including, attraction/retention, productivity and absence management.
Our complimentary audit and comprehensive training programs can help you determine if your organization is HIPAA compliant and avoid unnecessary surprises and/or penalties.
Health and Welfare Administration is entering a period of fundamental change driven by health care reform (and thus new forms of health plans to administer and communicate) and new technologies which will bring new capabilities by way of apps and chat technologies to the market.
Specialty services have been developed to help clients get the most out of their programs and to ensure that they are kept up to date with the latest information, research, trends and solutions.