Health and Productivity
Keeping employees healthy and productive should be the aim of an effective benefit programme. New strategies, such as promoting a culture of health, integrating your benefits into a comprehensive wellness programme, and tackling compliance challenges with innovative approaches are good for both your employees and your business.
Along with keeping a keen eye on benefit spend, these strategies can help you offer competitive benefits to attract and retain talent, enhance productivity, and improve your bottom line.
We know how to navigate the complexities of health care benefits, wellness, and productivity initiatives. We believe that making the right judgements, applying expert negotiation techniques, and appropriately challenging the status quo are critical to delivering value to you and identifying suitable opportunities to refine your benefits.
- We'll work with you to define a measurable, long-term benefit and health care strategy, allowing you to offer competitive programmes to your employees both today and in the future.
- What worked yesterday is not necessarily the right answer today. We develop innovative solutions, including alternative, tax-efficient, funding vehicles in response to your specific needs.
- There's no end in sight for reining in health care costs. We're adept at finding and squeezing out unnecessary costs from your programmes without sacrificing quality. This enables you to offer first-class benefits to your employees at a price you can afford.
- Smart decisions need sound data. We delve into data — your existing data, data from our proprietary surveys, or data from surveys we custom design and administer with you — to bring you fresh insights that keep your programmes focused on what really matters to your people and to your organisation.
- Communication is critical to the success of any health care initiative, particularly when programme changes are made. Our skilled communicators know what it takes to effectively connect with different audiences, and will work with you to design a programme that reaches your overall employee population in the ways that are most meaningful to them.
We understand that workforce health and productivity are closely linked. Our experience and proven solutions can help you make meaningful changes to your programmes, making your benefit spend more effective.
Plan strategy and design
We start by discussing your goals and objectives and analysing your current situation. Then we work with you to design and implement a long-term benefits strategy that meets the needs of your employees, while keeping the programme cost-effective.
Most employee benefit spend is typically directed at dealing with ill health rather than prevention or productivity improvement. By maximising the coordination and effectiveness of your benefits, including interaction with Occupational Health and other workplace services, we can focus on design improvements to assist with lowering absence and claim levels.
We can advise on workplace wellness strategies, aimed at reducing costs, absenteeism, and presenteeism.
Regulatory and compliance
Our consultants keep you ahead of regulatory and tax changes, leading you through plan and programme modifications to help you get the most from your benefit offerings.
Actuarial and data analysis
We can help you assess, predict, and manage the implications of an ever-changing environment. You can be sure your health and productivity programmes remain financially sound in both the short and long term.
Specialty services have been developed to help clients get the most out of their programmes and to ensure that they are kept up to date with the latest information, research, trends, and solutions. Our specialist areas include:
- UK private medical insurance
- Expatriate private medical insurance
- Group income protection
- Group life assurance
- Travel insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Key man insurance
- Employee assistance programmes
- Multinational pooling
- Wellness initiatives
- Occupational health services